I made few standard responses, from operator/index.php?p=responseticket. I made a few bullet points and about 4 paragraphs. The bug is that I used it on ticket response, but only showed the last part of my 4th paragraph.
Please check such and fix.
Thank you for opening a support ticket.
I have just tested the responses on a clean installation and it works fine. Could you please send me operator login details so I can check the responses you have created.
I think you must have copied that text from Word, because tinyMCE messed up the source code completely and therefore the text could not be insert correctly. I have removed all the crap from the text source code, it looks the same now and it works.
When you copy/paste code from somewhere to the editor you have two options:
tinyMCE does mess up the code from time to time when copied from sources other then plain text files.
That's the strange part. I use that
tinymce editor to build my response. I didn't use external word, wordpad, or any other text editor. I'll create another soon, and I'll check into the source code to make sure that there are not tags, etc. But that should work right out of the box, very strange.
Happy New Year.
That should work out of the box you are right, but you had so many classes and html tags in the text, strange ones, that usually only happens when copied from another document.
Please give us as many details when you try the next one.
Browser, font size changed and so on... So I can reproduce the same on my side..
I think I know the issue. It was my browser spell checker and grammar correction. Maybe that was the culprit that added extra tags.
Thank you for your feedback. We will keep it in mind in case it happens again.
*** Ticket closed ***