When a client opens a ticket and wants to add comments, the window is opened but clicking on send does not happen at all. You can try it at http://www.idcsoporte.com/idcoporte2017/upload/index.php with the user removed
Rest API for Mobile Apps, updated libraries, performance boost.
Cloud Chat 3 / Version 3.1.2
Release date: 13.03.2023
Rest API for Mobile Apps rewritten, Stripe update and bug fixes.
HelpDesk 3 / Version 4.0.8
Release date: 01.05.2023
Rest API for mobile rewritten, improved speed and security.
Cloud Desk 3 / Version 2.1.2
Release date: 16.04.2023
Multi Server Installation Wizard, library updates, performance boost
We program modern and fast web and mobile software, always responsive and mobile first! Not just great software also world class support, rated an average of 4.9 out of 5 stars! When you need support from us you will get it!
Feel free to contact us via our contact form at any time, we usually respond in less then 24 hours or start a chat conversation when we are online.
Thank you for your register and opening a support ticket with us
You should move your installation one up. You don't need to have following path: idcoporte2017/upload/
The installation manual says: Upload the content from the "upload" directory into a folder or a sub domain of your choice.
Please remove the embed code you have pasted into the footer.php file and all should go back to normal. As you can see we still help you even it is not a bug. The error comes from your embed code you have pasted please note that is already available on all pages on the client side. In your embed code you have also added the jquery library which is already available on the client side, including it twice will make the site produce errors and not work as it should.
The embed code should also always included above the last body tag and not outside the html document.
But in the footer I did not add anything, I just added the image of the header
Somewhere you have added an embed code which does not belong there. Check your source code, it is even in red when checking in Firefox Web Console.
I see you have removed the code and all errors are gone. It should work now as expected.