Had some feedback for improvements and a question.
Since the 1.8.2 update the software is logging me out super fast and 'remember me' doesn't seem to work (yes my browser accepts cookies). Any idea how this is possible, how to fix it? Not sure if its a bug but is annoying for sure.
- Add option to delete emails after fetching them via IMAP
- A button or something visual to test IMAP connection when setting up the imap fetch accounts
- Switching departments is hard: http://screencast.com/t/QiuEaZsy
- For every 'save' action you are using POST and redirect; it would be so much more user friendly and faster to use ajax for all this.
- Have option to use multiple SMTP sender configs (just as fetching) for the different projects. At the moment we can only send emails from one smtp config.
Liking it so far! We'll start using it in production soon now.
Thank you for your suggestion.
We have noted your requests and will see what we can do within the next releases.
The logout issue can't come from 1.8.2 as we did not change any login or logout routines. Please try to empy your browser cache and cookies and try again. If you still get logged out quickly, please check your server sessions.
Awaiting your feedback.
I'll keep an eye on the session and investigate there further if I experience it again. Thanks.
Looking forward to the improvements.
I second those options, specially the additional smtp for each project.
Most feature will be available within the upcoming release.
Thank you for your patience.
*** Ticket closed ***