Cloud Desk 3 - Version 2.0
About JAKWEB 01.12.2021 1283
Long awaited features finally available. Welcome to Cloud Desk 3 in Version 2.0
Available right now for you and we are proud that we have created something special again!
Beside a complete new front end live chat technology and design we have also integrated the possibilty to have wildcard subdomains for your clients.
Plus lot's of other new features and plenty of bug fixes.
- New era for Cloud Desk 3
- Wildcard Sub Domains
- New technology for the live support chat
- Extrem fast and easy to use
- Brand new front end chat support template
- Fully compatible with desktop and mobile
- New Live Chat Buttons
- New Live Chat Widget Settings
- Customers can reopen a chat conversation
- Show chat only to your members (any site)
- No more cross browser issues
- No more whitelisting hazle
- Shortname for standard responses
- Inform customer on transfer
- Improved RTL Support
- Improved RTL Font
- New Payment Gateway (Bank Transfer)
- Block IP Address directly from Chat
- All libraries updated
- Manual for Operator Panel
- Manual for Live Chat Widget
- Manual for how to create your own Live Chat Widget
- All known and reported bugs fixed
The list is long and a lot of work is behind it, the upgrade to 2.0 is free for all current customers. Yeahhhh.
Upgrade Administration Panel
The administration panel can easily be upgraded via the build in Auto Updater.
Upgrade Live Chat Server
With such a complete make over it is necessary to install the update manually and have a complete backup from your database and files. The upgrade guide is also available in the download package.
- Backup your database
- Backup your files
- Unpack the brand new Cloud Desk 3 - Version 2.0
- Open your FTP Program (do not use cPanel or any other panel for uploading the files)
- Browse to the directory you have installed Cloud Desk 3 - Server
- Delete all files and folders from CD3 on your server except (cache and files)
- Upload the folders and files on your server with the content of the uploade/server folder
- Wait until everything has been uploaded correctly
- Now open the old include/db.php (from your backup)
- Rename the include/db.new.php into include/db.php on your server
- Also open the new include/db.php from your server
- Copy the database connection, Password Hash, Full Site Domain, SSL and Rewrite feature into the new db.php file
- Make sure to setup the rest of the new db.php as described in the file itself
- Open your browser and visiting following URL: https://www.yourdomain.com/install/update.php (yourdomain is something you will need to change)
- Follow the on screen guide, that will update the database!
- After you receive a success message you need to delete the complete install directory on the server
- Finally login with your credentials and check that everything is working!
- Checkout the manuals which are now available and included in this package.
In case you struggle with the upgrade we do offer an upgrade service, it can be purchased in our shop.
Please login with your account and head to our support area. Make sure your support access has not expired.
Are you interested in building your very own Live Support and Chat Business? Cloud Desk 3 will provide you with everything you need! Included is a complete administration panel for managing your clients, a sign up page the same as here: Cloud Desk 3 / Sign Up - Demo (can be customised of course, pure HTML), the complete Cloud Desk 3 with payment integration, subscriptions and membership control plus world class support access. IOS and Android Apps native app access straight from the App and Google Play Store.
Contact us, start a chat to discuss the details, or purchase your complete license with our partner Envato: Cloud Desk 3 today.
Thank you very much for your patience and lots of feedbacks. We whish you a successful business with Cloud Desk 3.
We would like to thank you once again for the great feedback and enjoy the latest release for the most complete support solution available.